I love Programming

 On the 2nd Day of university when I learn programming from my teacher I realize  that programmer has 

has a large  future. People hates programming codding but that's not all true I love programming i use python and print out something on screen python is very simple programming language it has huge community and many tool bars for future where you can learn machine learning data science artificial intelligence mobile app development web sites development and many other things 






  i love it know many people says programming is very tough but but I say no this is not true learn with focus you will be export  in programming we need practice you know that practice makes man prefect  if you think that i cant do it then obviously you cant  because you think that programming is very difficult that's why you cant do it you have think the programming is very simple with focus.




Comments